Requesting documents

Sometimes people change their place of residence due to one reason or another. Someone finds a more profitable job in another country. Someone gets married and moves to another country. Immigration is a fairly common occurrence.

Often, having moved to another country, and starting the paperwork to legalize his/her status in another country, a person can discover that some document is missing: it was lost or outdated.

What will he/she have to do? Take a long vacation and go to the country of his/her birth or previous staying. Unfortunately, such a trip will take a long time, because, besides travelling there and back again, a person will have to deal with bureaucratic system that often causes long delays.
So, it is a waste of time and money!

No need to do this! We are always ready to help you!

The only thing you have to do is to authorize our representative with a notarized power of attorney (sometimes it has to be apostilled). Then you may continue to do your business and we will launch the process without your presence.
As a result, we’ll send to your address by registered mail a properly legalized document that you’ve applied for.

Documents that cannot be obtained, transferred or delivered from Uzbekistan to another country without personal presence of the holder:

  • Work Books
  • Pension Cards
  • Military Service Books
  • Driver’s License
  • Passport
  • Duplicate Marriage Certificates (if the marriage has been already dissolved)
  • Duplicate Birth Certificates for persons who have already died

Contact our manager if you want to obtain a document from Uzbekistan to the country where you are staying now

Get a Quote!

This is the best way to contact us!

*Your request will be sent to our e-mail and we’ll
process it within an hour.

    Upload & Price